|concert tour||Konser turu|
|first tour||Ilk tur|
|national tour||Ulusal tur|
|tour of duty||Görev turu|
|world tour||Dünya turu|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The best things to do — virtually and in person — while quarantined in the D.C. area →
Learn about Lincoln’s regular journey, and Washington during the Civil War, as President Lincoln’s Cottage and the DC Cycling Concierge host “Bike Lincoln’s Commute,” a three-mile tour that stops at historic sites between Petworth and the White House.
· Apartment and condo communities get inventive to keep residents safe and connected during the pandemic →
The use of virtual sales appointments and tours accelerated.
· Super League: Warrington Wolves v Hull KR (Sat) →
Ashton (hamstring) is fit again, as is Hughes, who is poised for his first appearance since featuring for Great Britain on their autumn tour.
· James May: The Grand Tour host on 'revolting' pub contest loss: 'I actually vomited' →
James May, 57, spoke candidly about a tomato ketchup disaster, which left The Grand Tour host feeling far from well.
The New York Times
· After Beirut Explosion, Funerals and Fury →
But as he toured the Gemmayzeh neighborhood, which was especially hard hit, he was soon surrounded by a crowd that angrily denounced the Lebanese government.
The China Post
· Explore Taiwan’s most beautiful stargazing spots →
Besides, the park is also where the annual event “Milky Way Tour” on Chinese Valentine’s Day unfolds each year.
· Fabio Jakobsen: Doctors to attempt to wake up Dutch rider from medically-induced coma after surgery →
Jakobsen is in a stable condition in hospital after a major crash on stage one of the Tour of Poland on Wednesday
· PGA Championship radio coverage: How to listen to first round live →
Live radio coverage is available on the PGA Tour website.
· Camping & caravan: Expert reveals the best holiday spots to save money & beat crowds →
“Lots of campsites have been exploring an extended season to try and make up for lost revenue between April and June - not necessarily for tent camping, but perhaps for touring guests and glamping pods,” campsites.co.uk founder Martin Smith told Express.co.uk.
· Paddling down the River Wye 250 years after it inspired Britain’s first tourism boom →
It's as irresistible as the original tour 250 years ago, says Mark Henshall