“Tout” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· In Praise of Fallible Leaders →
We may never know how many people died because Trump kept touting the drug, but the number is certainly more than zero.
· In Bolsonaro's Brazil, everyone else is to blame for virus →
Bolsonaro’s second minister, Nelson Teich, resigned about a month later after openly disagreeing with Bolsonaro over chloroquine, the predecessor of the anti-malarial often touted by U.S. President Donald Trump as viable treatment.
· Morning mail: Morrison warns stimulus will end, deep ocean heating, how to spot a dunnart →
The antimalarial has been touted by Donald Trump as a preventative measure for coronavirus.
· Teladoc Health: The Growth Is Here To Stay →
Remember, it was not long ago that Teladoc was touted for its impressive track record of making small tuck-in acquisitions.
· Huami Radiates Deep-Value Aura →
This explains why it touts higher profitability margins than its partner.
· Photos: Staten Islanders mark Memorial Day in different ways →
The medication, best known for use against malaria and autoimmune disorders, has been touted as a possible answer to COVID-19 by President Donald Trump.