· Gas giant Santos studies 'blue hydrogen' expansion →
Hydrogen is often touted as a growth industry in the energy sector due to its ability to store energy and transport it.
· Equity CEFs: The Most Hated Funds From The Most Hated Fund Family →
Lets go back 1-year when I wrote this article on July 28, 2019 titled, Equity CEFs: There's Only One Voya Fund To Buy - IGA, after Barron's ran an article touting another Voya fund, the Voya Global Equity Dividend & Premium Opportunity fund (IGD), $4.86 current market price, $5.72 NAV, -15.0% discount, 9.9% current market yield.
· How Apple Is Preparing For Its 'Netflix Moment' →
Celeb after celeb came out touting their new shows with absolutely no footage to back it up.
· The 10 Best Dividend ETFs You Can Add To Your Portfolio →
The stats touting the benefits of investing in dividend payers is extensive.
· Is the word 'Macbeth' really cursed? →
Legend goes that if an actor hears the word “Macbeth” uttered in the theatre it’s because, being a big money-spinner, it is being touted as a replacement for their own failing play.
The Japan Times
· Can Japan get out of its downward spiral? →
What have been touted as the achievements of Abenomics, including the upsurge in share prices and the weak yen, remain at the mercy of external shocks such as the trade dispute between the United States and China, turbulence in U.S. stock markets and the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Perseid meteor shower 2020: When is the Perseid meteor shower and when does it peak? →
The meteor shower is touted as the most prolific of the year, as between 50 and 60 meteors per hour will light up the sky.
· Uncertainty can ruin an economy. The bungled covid-19 response just adds to it. →
The Trump administration has touted two months of increased hiring after the historic job losses of the spring, arguing that — in the president’s words — it “proves that our economy is roaring back.” But consider all the ways in which, regardless of stay-at-home orders, daily economic behavior remains affected by the virus — and, in particular, by the lingering uncertainty over whether we can return to normal activities without being at risk of contracting the coronavirus.
· Comet NEOWISE: What time can you see the comet? How to see Comet NEOWISE at night? →
But the comet and its distinct tail are already visible to the naked eye and astronomers, professional and amateur alike, are touting its beauty.
· The devious fossil fuel propaganda we all use →
Today, BP touts its foray into lower-carbon fuels, but these are limited in scope.