“Trade” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Boeing Books Huge Win →
*Join The Aerospace Forum today and get a 15% discount*The Aerospace Forum is the most subscribed-to service focusing on investments in the aerospace sphere, but we also share our holdings and trades outside of the aerospace industry.
· MDIV: Buy At Your Own Risk →
Now, lets us consider how this traded fund has performed in comparison to its peers.
· Who is Stealing Baked Goods From Derrick Favors in the NBA Bubble? →
Perhaps Favors would trade a birthday treat for a Pelicans playoff appearance, but for now, it's been a rotten time in Orlando for the veteran center.
· Apple Downgraded by BofA on Valuation Concerns →
Apple shares recently traded at $436.71, down 0.44%.
· Global shares up as investors monitor US stimulus talks →
Global markets and U.S. stock futures rose Wednesday as investors monitor U.S. talks on more stimulus spending and a U.S. trade pact with China.
· Schlumberger: $20 Will Soon Be In The Rear-View Mirror →
As many of our followers, and of course our members know, we have traded Schlumberger (SLB) many times at our firm, and in the beginning of April, we started buying up the stock once again heavily, even though we felt oil prices would continue to face pressure.
· The 1 UFA Who Should Turn Heads in Every NFL Team's Training Camp →
The Baltimore Ravens traded Hurst but added Breeland after the draft, a hybrid H-back player who posted 13 touchdowns over his final three seasons with the Ducks, including six in 2019.
· Shorter, sharper shutdown would have worked better →
Victoria is approximately 25 per cent of Australia’s economy but has a much larger impact nationally due to its interstate trade.
· Modi's brutal treatment of Kashmir exposes his tactics – and their flaws →
Or have the Chinese moved to protect what they see as their vital interests – a road through the high mountains of Aksai Chin and a trade route through Pakistan Occupied/Azad Kashmir?
· Virgin Galactic Builds A War Chest →
Because SPCE is a pre-revenue business run just like a VC-backed business, except its shares trade on a real life stock exchange.