“Trading” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Fastly -3% after stark warning from BofA on valuation →
BofA says Fastly is proving to be the most expensive in its coverage universe trading at 27X FY21 EV/sales.
· SC, Bursa revise market management measures such as circuit breakers →
Circuit breaker levels will be reduced to two — when the FTSE Bursa Malaysia (FBM KLCI) recorded a decline of 10 per cent and 15 per cent within a trading day — from three levels currently (10 per cent, 15 per cent and 20 per cent).
· Liz Truss is suddenly worried about a Brexit deal – but for the wrong reason →
But even if the EU simply signed on the dotted line of the UK’s draft texts, businesses trading with the EU or Northern Ireland will have to be ready for big changes.
· Shares by the slice: Fractional investing sparks a stock market stampede →
Remarkable stock market volatility, a pandemic that has marooned millions of people at home, the suspension of sports betting, a rising generation weaned on gaming and digital entertainment, and zero-commission trading have converged into an online stock-trading stampede.
· Germany crisis: Brexit no deal collapse would be 'DISASTER' for Merkel →
Meanwhile, the BDI released a paper on goods trading, which contains 42 demands aimed at the UK and EU.
· Amazon Price Target Lifted to Wall Street High of $3,550 by Citi →
Shares of Amazon, the e-commerce giant, were up 0.17% at $3,188 in premarket trading on Friday.
· EU crisis: Yanis Varoufakis in 'death knell' warning after appointment of Eurogroup chief →
Ireland has three corporate tax rates: 12.5 percent on trading income, 25 percent for investment income and a 33 percent rate for capital gains.
· Lipper U.S. Weekly FundFlows Insight Report: Funds Take In Net New Money Paced By Taxable Bond Funds →
Lipper’s fund asset groups (including both mutual funds and ETFs) took in $16.9 billion of net new money for the fund-flows trading week ended Wednesday, July 8.
· The Biggest Question Mark Surrounding Every NBA Team Still Standing →
The New York Knicks are reportedly interested in trading for him, per Marc Berman of the New York Post, as the front office is being run by Booker's former agent, Leon Rose.
· How To Retire: Teach Your Children Well →
Parents should treat day trading and related styles of buying and selling stocks the way they treat smoking when they talk to their kids.