· China parliament approves plan to impose HK security law →
The vote by the rubber-stamp National People's Congress came hours after the United States revoked the special status conferred on Hong Kong, paving the way for the territory to be stripped of trading and economic privileges.
· Dabur India share price jumps 5% as Chyawanprash sales surge; check brokerages’ target price →
Around 1 PM, Dabur India shares were trading 4.26 per cent higher at Rs 447.05 apiece on BSE.
· Synchrony Financial Preferred: 7% Current Yield That Still Has Some Upside Potential →
From all the info we have analyzed, we don't see any reason for SYF.PA to not be trading in line with TCFCP or FHN.PA.
· China parliament adopts plan to impose security law on Hong Kong →
The United States Wednesday revoked its special status for Hong Kong, alleging the city was no longer autonomous from Beijing, paving the way for future sanctions and the removal of trading privileges in the financial hub.
The Japan Times
· China approves Hong Kong security legislation, defying Trump →
The move could trigger a range of actions by the Trump administration, from sanctions on Chinese officials to revoking the city’s special trading status with the U.S.
Hong Kong Free Press
· China parliament approves plan to impose Hong Kong security law →
The United States on Wednesday revoked its special status for Hong Kong, alleging the city was no longer autonomous from Beijing, paving the way for future sanctions and the removal of trading privileges in the financial hub.
· EasyJet to cut up to 30% of workforce, shrink fleet amid Covid-19 crisis - business live →
It sent the Heng Seng down 0.57% in trading on Thursday.
The China Post
· Asian shares mixed after Wall Street rally; Hong Kong lower →
While Hong Kong’s role as regional trading center and financial hub has been to a large extent sidelined by developments on the Chinese mainland, removing its special status would be a huge blow to businesses located in the city because of its independent financial and legal systems.
· Uflex share price zooms 17% as company finds shield against coronavirus →
Around 11.15 AM, Uflex share price was trading 10 per cent higher at Rs 190.10 apiece on BSE.
· Newmont: Time For A Pause →
From Fun Trading files (historical data from 2015 only available to subscribers).