|insider trading||Içeriden öğrenenlerin ticareti|
|trading company||Ticaret şirketi|
|trading partner||Takas partneri|
|trading post||Değiş tokuş dükkânı|
|trading posts||Ticaret mesajları|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· EUR/JPY: Downside Likely As Trader Bias Is Excessive →
EUR/JPY has not traded in a disciplined fashion over the past year, effectively failing to establish a stable trading range.
· USD/CHF Selling Pressure Continues As 0.9250 Remains In Sight →
(Source: Trading Economics)
· How Australia's night-time economy could boost the coronavirus recovery →
Metcalf said it was a “tragic irony” that momentum for later trading in Sydney – spurred on by the repealing of the city’s lockout law – had been quashed by Covid-19 restrictions.
· No, the Seahawks Should Not Trade for Raheem Mostert →
This comes on the heels of the 49ers trading a key piece to their running back depth in Matt Breida to the Dolphins this past April.
· Ahead of free trade pact, India open for initial harvest deal with UK; can work on these sectors →
In a PTA, two trading partners significantly reduce or eliminate import duties on a certain number of goods.
· Week Ahead - Bring On Earnings Season →
Australian Dollar range trading.
· Which Players the 49ers could Trade for Jamal Adams →
And the 49ers reportedly have interest in trading for Adams, according to Sports Illustrated’s Corbin Smith and me.
· Dividend Stock Purchase: Lanny's June 2020 Summary →
I easily have saved hundreds of dollars this year alone in trading fees.
· Official: Roadside bomb kills 6 Afghan civilians in east →
The Taliban and Afghan national forces have been trading blame over a recent surge in attacks across the country — even as efforts press on to try and bring about the start of direct peace talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban.
· The two pubs that escaped punishment for breaking lockdown rules - and the one that didn't →
It was the first licensed premises found to be operating illegally during the new stay-at-home laws and was ordered to to cease trading or face the possibility of an unlimited fine.