“Train” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· UFC 250: Nunes vs Spencer MMA Betting Preview →
In her last fight she went five rounds with no issues, but with the pandemic and inability to train consistently, and her partner Nina Ansaroff pregnant with their first child, I wonder if we will see Spencer impress more than expected.
· Federal immigration agents detain Floyd protester in NYC →
Nearly five dozen Buffalo police officers, specially trained for civil unrest, resigned from their roles on an emergency response team Friday after two colleagues were suspended for apparently shoving and seriously injuring a 75-year-old protester, officials said.
The New York Times
· Trump Says Jobs Report Made It a ‘Great Day’ for George Floyd, Stepping on Message →
Instead, Mr. Trump trained his focus on the need to reopen the country and on the jobs report as evidence of what moving past the coronavirus and reopening would do.
· Commentary: India grapples with COVID-19 migrant worker chaos →
Wary of bad optics, some state governments scrambled to provide succor to the needy, organising trains and buses to ferry them back to hometowns.
· 'Very surreal': Meet the unlikely EPL intern who dreams of working in professional football →
A friend who had trained under the same coach as Ng at a goalkeeping school in the UK posted the internship opening on Facebook.
· Man held for free train ride halfway across Japan for virus cash handout →
A Filipino man has been arrested for allegedly taking a free ride on a bullet train halfway across the country in hopes of getting the government's 100,000 yen coronavirus cash handout, police said Friday.
· Prince William is counsellor for mental health crisis service →
Duke of Cambridge reveals he is trained volunteer for UK’s Shout text platform