|alternatively spliced transcript||選択的にスプライスされた転写物|
|spliced transcript variants||スプライスされた転写バリアント|
|transcript variants encoding||トランスクリプトバリアントエンコーディング|
· CF Industries: Expansion Plan And Favorable Agricultural Prospects Key In Raising Stock Price →
In its results earnings transcript for Q1 2020, Bert Frost, CF's SVP of sales and market development was optimistic about the growth of the European agricultural market.
· Watch: The Vox Book Club talks The Secret History’s class politics with Nicole Cliffe →
But if you couldn’t, video of the entire thing is now available to watch (embedded above), or you can read a transcript of the highlights below.
The New York Times
· Trudeau’s 21-Second Pause Becomes the Story in Canada →
· All lives matter, but some more than others →
No, that’s not the transcript of what happened to George Floyd in the United States but the last conversation David Dungay jnr had only a few minutes before he died with five men on top of him inside a cell in a jail in Sydney, a few days after Christmas in 2015.
· Chris Hayes on how police treat black Americans like colonial subjects →
A transcript of our conversation, edited for length and clarity, follows.
· Sell-side gushes over Zoom Video results →
The earnings call transcript is here.
· Coronavirus Roundtable - Work From Home Plays, But Not The Obvious Ones (Video Transcript) →
Editors' Note: This is the transcript of the video we posted Monday.
· BBC releases its own ‘Beeb’ voice assistant in beta →
BBC News reports that Beeb won’t keep any voice recordings, only anonimised transcripts.
· Quant Strategies For A Volatile Market (Video Transcript) →
Editors' Note: This is the transcript of the video we posted last Thursday.
· Tech Is Getting Ahead Of Itself (Video) →
Click play to watch, and stay tuned for a transcript in the coming days.