Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Washington Braces for Another Night of George Floyd Protests →
“We’re trying to recover as best we can from what transpired last night and then tonight it’s supposed to be the same thing, so we’ll probably be back tomorrow, doing the same thing,” he said, paint roller in hand.
· My favourite game: England v Australia, Fifth Test, the Oval 2009 →
Tickets for day four of the final Test at the Oval – the day, it transpired, when the Ashes would be decided.
· George Floyd couldn't breathe. We protest because now all of Black America can't either. →
We have yet to see what happens to these officers, as well as what transpires (or doesn’t) from any trial.
· US hurtles towards election on wave of anger and death →
What has transpired in the past week has not been organised chaos as President Trump and his Attorney-General claim, but a genuinely grassroots expression of anger.
Hong Kong Free Press
· China’s Hong Kong problem: Now there’s nobody else to blame →
The “trouble,” it now transpires, is not that a large swathe of Hong Kong’s population disrespected China’s flag and national anthem because they were unhappy with China’s part in Hong Kong’s dysfunctional politics, but rather that China was unhappy because Hong Kong people disrespected those symbols – and the hell with why.