|transportation infrastructure made||作られた輸送インフラ|
|used public transportation||中古の公共交通機関|
· Gartner, Inc. (IT) CEO Eugene Hall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
CV grew across all sectors except for transportation, which was down modestly.
· The Path Forward: The Airline Industry with Delta CEO Ed Bastian →
MR. IGNATIUS: So, Ed, given how important safety is to your industry and how many regulations there are to protect your passengers' safety, wouldn't it make sense for the--for the Department of Transportation simply to mandate that anybody who flies on a plane will wear a mask?
· ‘Brace for impact!’: Up to 20 in hospital after three hot air balloons crash in Wyoming →
Officials from the National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Administration are investigating the crashes, according to Sheriff Matt Carr of Teton County.
· Prasarana launches ‘Rapid KL Support Lokal’ campaign to support Malaysian businesses →
“As a company providing public transportation services in the country, we also need to help small entrepreneurs who run their business within the 500 metre radius of our train and bus routes, so that they can generate more income.
· I’m a US citizen abroad with guilt. I wish Donald Trump had more of it →
They acted swiftly enough—closing borders, businesses, schools and public transportation, to prevent the spread of Covid from continuing to climb.
· Helicopter crashes into Tennessee River; 1 dead, 3 saved →
The National Transportation Safety Board is determining the cause of the crash.
· Firefighters battle large fire in downtown St. Paul →
Several streets and interstate ramps in the vicinity have been closed, the Minnesota Department of Transportation said.
· The Energy 202: Two of Biden's veep contenders roll out environmental justice bill in Senate →
“While it has the same deadline — 2035 — Griffith's plan would eliminate emissions not just from the grid, but also from most of the rest of the economy, including transportation, industry and buildings.”
· Telehealth Hasn’t Helped Everyone →
America’s factories, power plants, transportation and hospitals all need technology and our technology is only as powerful as the people deploying and maintaining it.
· Blood Plasma Flows But Little Else on Once-Vibrant Texas Border →
Source: U.S. Bureau of Transportation Statistics