|public transportation||Toplu taşıma|
|transportation infrastructure||Ulaşım altyapısı|
|transportation infrastructure made||Ulaşım altyapısı yapıldı|
|transportation system||Ulaşım sistemi|
|used public transportation||Ikinci el toplu taşıma|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Genesis Energy, L.P. (GEL) CEO Grant Sims on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The Offshore Pipeline Transportation segment is engaged in providing critical infrastructure to move oil produced from the long-lived, world-class reservoirs from the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to onshore refining centers.
· Genesis Energy swoons after dismal Q2 showing →
Q2 margin at the onshore facilities and transportation segment fell 41%, in part due to lower volumes at the company's facilities.
· KAR Auction Services' (KAR) CEO Jim Hallett on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Obviously, we were still doing inspections, we were still financing cars, we were still doing transportation, right?
· Gulfport Energy's (GPOR) CEO David Wood on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the second quarter, our realized natural gas price before the effective hedges and including transportation costs settled at approximately $0.70 per Mcf below NYMEX prices, which was the low end of our guidance range of $0.70 to $0.80 per Mcf.
· Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) CEO Kare Schultz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So if you go to the micro level for instance, distribution costs have gone up it's because transportation costs went up.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Driving Restrictions: "Can I Drive Across State Lines?" →
As a result, the state’s Department of Transportation working with the Florida Highway Patrol and Florida Department of Health implemented two checkpoints screening motorists coming from areas with significant community spread, at the Alabama/Florida state line on I-10 and the Georgia/Florida state line on I-95.
· A Deep Dive Into Consumer Indices →
Orders for transportation equipment formed the bulk of the July orders, implying that demand for other durable goods was lukewarm.
· 'Enough export orders but not enough manpower': Jewellery manufacturers facing new challenge amid Covid-19 →
The gems and jewellery industry, which is witnessing an increase in export orders, is facing challenging times due to lack of skilled manpower as workers are either unable to come back due to transportation restrictions or reluctant to leave their families in times of crisis, the Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) said on Wednesday.
· Continued Momentum At UPS May Be Hiding These Upsides →
With over 8 million square feet of healthcare-licensed space, 5,000 healthcare logistics employees on its payroll, and proprietary solutions for temperature-sensitive transportation, the company is already moving major volumes.
· Watch: A conversation on the future of autonomous vehicles →
Axios will host a conversation on Tuesday, August 11 at 12:30pm ET on the future of autonomous vehicles and the latest innovations in mobility, featuring Los Angeles Department of Transportation General Manager Seleta Reynolds, American University professor Selika Josiah Talbott and Mothers Against Drunk Driving National President Helen Witty.