Trap в новостях
|gravel trap||Гравийная ловушка|
|set a trap||Установить ловушку|
|trap event||Ловушка событие|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Borussia Dortmund desperate to rewrite history against Bayern Munich in Bundesliga’s biggest clash →
I think they’ll come out the traps.
· Raymond Goethals: Marseille's messiah who toppled mighty Milan →
One of Goethals’ many nicknames was “Raymond-La-Science” thanks to his ability to devise tactics to thwart the most gifted opponents; usually the plan involved a high defensive line, meticulous use of the offside trap and clever pressing, ploys he repeated throughout his career, including against Milan.
The New York Times
· Campaigning in a Crisis: Obama, McCain, Trump and Biden →
The Republican candidate had an opportunity to define his opponent, but, trapped by his own record, he could not seize it.
· Man crushed by collapsed grain silo in southern Queensland →
According to RACQ LifeFlight Rescue, it was believed the man, estimated to be aged in his 40s, was working near the silo when it unexpectedly collapsed and trapped him.
The China Post
· Lebanon’s migrant workers’ plight worsens as crises multiply →
Many are trapped, unable to go home, because they cannot afford the exorbitant costs of repatriation flights or because global air travel is severely restricted.
· The man in the iron lung →
You trap air in your mouth and throat cavity by flattening the tongue and opening the throat, as if you’re saying “ahh” for the doctor.
· South Sudan: an unexplored Eden of biodiversity →
But a peace deal was signed in September 2018, halting armed combat, and aerial surveys and camera traps revealed all was not lost.
The Japan Times
· Fears grow over heatstroke caused by wearing masks in summer →
こもる to be trapped within
The New York Times
· Remains of 60 Mammoths Found in Mexico →
The institute announced those findings in November, saying the bones could shed new light on the hunting habits of prehistoric communities who may have forced the Pleistocene animals into man-made traps.
· There's Always Something To Worry About (And That's Bullish) →
After the rocket ride earlier this spring, the major U.S. indices have been trapped in a lateral trading range for the last few weeks, prompting concern among many investors that the bear will soon strike again.