|accused of treason||Ihanetle suçlanmak|
|charged with treason||Ihanetle suçlandı|
|executed for treason||Ihanet için idam edildi|
|high treason||Vatana ihanet|
|treason against||Vatana ihanet|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Between old and new empires, Hong Kong’s fate exposes stakes in Covid-19 era →
Beijing maintains the new law – which bans treason, subversion and sedition – is necessary after months of often-violent pro-democracy protests last year.
· What’s Changed in Kazakhstan’s New Protest Law? →
The organizer must be a Kazakh citizen (or a legally registered group), not a foreigner, and cannot be a citizen who has been convicted of “participating in mass riots, high treason, espionage, extremist and terrorist crimes, [and] violation of the procedure for organizing and conducting peaceful meetings.” This ostensibly prohibits a whole generation of Kazakh activists who have faced repression under previous iterations of the country’s law of protests.
· Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam dismisses freedom concerns and backs China security law →
But she told reporters that the initial proposal presented last Friday at the Chinese National People's Congress (NPC), which would ban treason, secession, sedition and subversion and allow Beijing to set up intelligence agency bureaus in Hong Kong, was reassuring.
The China Post
· Hong Kong leader says security law not a threat to freedoms →
Hong Kong’s government is bound by Article 23 of the Basic Law — its mini-constitution — to enact laws to prohibit any act of treason, secession, sedition or subversion against China.
· 'Rights and freedoms are not absolute': Hong Kong leader warns protestors →
The draft measures prohibit any act of treason, secession, sedition, subversion against the Central People's Government in Beijing.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Top Hong Kong barristers say ‘unprecedented’ security law draft has ‘worrying and problematic features’ →
As well as prohibiting secessionist and subversive behaviour, the controversial Article 23 would have allowed the Hong Kong government to criminalise acts of treason and sedition.
· China threatens U.S. with countermeasures if punished for Hong Kong law →
Beijing plans to pass a new security law for Hong Kong that bans treason, subversion and sedition after months of massive, often-violent pro-democracy protests last year.
· China threatens US counter measures if punished for Hong Kong law →
Beijing plans to pass a new security law for Hong Kong that bans treason, subversion and sedition after months of massive, often-violent protests last year.
· China warns US of countermeasures over Hong Kong trading threats →
China plans to impose legislation on the semi-autonomous city that bans treason, subversion and sedition, officials said in response to months of massive, often-violent pro-democracy protests in the financial hub last year.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong police embrace China’s security law plan →
Beijing plans to write a new security law for Hong Kong that bans treason, subversion and sedition after months of massive, often-violent pro-democracy protests last year.