|buried treasure||Gömülü hazine|
|national treasure||Ulusal hazine|
|treasure hunt||Hazine avı|
|treasure hunters||Hazine avcıları|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· 'The Plague' and 'Dekalog' Show Innovation in German-Language Theater →
“‘Dekalog’ is a format for the curious, the treasure hunters and for fans of the incomplete,” he said at the beginning of Episode 2, which bore the modified title “Thou Shalt Not Play God” and starred the excellent Karin Pfammatter as a doctor forced to make a prediction with life-or-death consequences.
· Clive Palmer launches high court challenge to Queensland coronavirus border closure →
“[The premier] Annastacia Palaszczuk is discriminating against her own people by locking away the fruits of Queensland such as the Great Barrier Reef and other treasures from interstate visitors.”
· “We are correcting the erasure of black lives”: What On the Record’s subjects say about Me Too →
I would say to them, in every storm, there is a treasure in it.
· Groomed review – horrifyingly honest study of abuser and abused →
Small-scale, poetic observation from Paddy’s perspective stands in for the graphic details of abuse, so Paddy describes the grain of the wood that looks “like treasure maps” on a table when he is pushed to the floor and the acne marks on the teacher’s face when he is drawn close.
· iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI) CEO Tim Peterman on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Gem Treasures would be our better and Gems en Vogue would be our best.
· Science news in brief: From black hole boomerangs to deadly praying mantises →
It then cascades back and splashes sideways off the centre of the galaxy, sculpting an X in the cosmos, as if marking a treasure.
· How to tell bedtime stories in the age of coronavirus →
Stories about farmers who chase mystical chickens into caves, come upon chests of treasures buried long ago.
· Roman mosaic floor dating back to ‘3rd century AD’ unearthed in Italian vineyard →
“The superintendent will now liaise with the owners of the area and municipality to identify the most appropriate ways of making this archaeological treasure, which has always been hidden beneath our feet, available and accessible.”
· Ancient Roman mosaic floor discovered under vines in Italy →
Pristine ‘archaeological treasure’ near Verona may date to 3rd century AD, say experts
· France names first indigenous director of top museum →
A Kanak from New Caledonia in the Pacific, the expert in Oceanic cultures -- whose treasures form a major part of the museum's collection of indigenous art from Africa, Asia and the Americas -- is a former head of the breathtaking Renzo Piano-designed Jean-Marie Tjibaou Cultural Centre in the New Caledonian capital Noumea.