|used to treat||治療に使用|
· UK supermarket sales surged at fastest pace on record during coronavirus lockdown →
“It’s not just groceries experiencing a boom — people missing their favourite restaurants and wanting to treat themselves have pushed takeaway deliveries up by 250 per cent year on year,” said Fraser McKevitt, head of retail and consumer insight at Kantar.
· 9 best spot treatments that tackle acne, blemishes and scarring →
Its topical spot treatment uses meadowsweet, which contains clarifying salicylic acid, and soothing purslane to treat fresh breakouts gently and effectively.
The Rio Times
· France Bans Use of Hydroxychloroquine in Treatment of Covid-19 →
Since late March, hydroxychloroquine, a drug derived from chloroquine used against malaria, has been exceptionally administered in French hospitals to treat severe cases of the novel coronavirus.
· France bans controversial drug to treat COVID-19 →
France has banned the use of a controversial drug to treat COVID-19.Credit:AP
· Annovis Bio files patent application for neurological injuries due to infections →
Annovis Bio (NYSEMKT:ANVS) has filed a patent application with the USPTO concerning a method of inhibiting, preventing, or treating neurological injuries due to viral, bacterial, fungal, protozoan, or parasitic infections in humans and in animals via administration of ANVS401 or related compounds.
· Menstrual Hygiene Day: From tampons to CBD oil, everything you need to get through your period →
There’s also plenty of products to explore, from eco-friendly options such as menstrual cups or period pants, to tampon subscription boxes you can treat yourself to or gift to someone else.
· StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) CEO Thiago Piau on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We will always treat with care those who dedicate their lives to the purpose of serving our clients with excellence.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
The French government has stopped the country’s hospitals using the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine, the malaria drug Donald Trump said he was taking as a precaution, to treat Covid-19 patients after serious concerns about its safety.
· Lauren: 'No one wanted to ref in training. Wenger hid. Pat Rice was the bravest' →
You join the people who treat you best.
· Nexstar Media Group Is A Buy →
Most importantly in my view is the fact that management has treated shareholders very well, in that since 2015 they have returned just over $286 million to investors in the form of ever growing dividends.