· Kyoto Animation arson suspect arrested after 10 months of burns treatment →
The fire shocked anime fans around the world, and prompted tributes from the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, and Apple’s chief executive, Tim Cook, who tweeted: “Kyoto Animation is home to some of the world’s most talented animators and dreamers – the devastating attack today is a tragedy felt far beyond Japan.
· Spain to mourn its coronavirus dead: Live updates →
If there is someone you would like to pay tribute to please do get in touch.
· Man arrested in deadly 2019 fire at Japan's Kyoto Animation →
The fire had killed mostly young artists at the studio, shocked animation fans around the world, and prompted tributes from world leaders such as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Apple's chief executive, Tim Cook.
· Man arrested over deadly 2019 fire at Japan’s Kyoto Animation →
The fire had killed mostly young artists at the studio, shocked animation fans around the world, and prompted tributes from world leaders such as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Apple’s chief executive, Tim Cook.
· Spain to mourn virus victims for unprecedented 10-day period →
Opposition parties had criticized Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez's left-wing coalition government for not paying tribute to the virus pandemic's victims as Spain's death toll - the world’s fifth-highest after the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy and France - became a point of political debate.
· Asterix creator who died from virus leaves drawings to hospitals →
Ada Uderzo and her daughter Sylvie wanted “to join with whole nation in paying tribute to French hospital staff” for their work during the pandemic, the auction house said.
· A House Through Time review – an absorbing, important history lesson →
And Olusoga always clears a little imaginative space for the lives – such as that of Thomas here, and for those of servants and women in other episodes – that go undocumented, paying tribute to the unsung labour and silent sufferings of those who never make it into the records but upon whose backs so much of what endures around us was built.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
Now the disabled-led organisation is sharing a 2017 recording of their riotous musical tribute to Ian Dury and the Blockheads, staged at Theatre Royal Stratford East and directed by Jenny Sealey.
· Timothy Cheruiyot to run virtual 2,000m →
The 2000m race will pay tribute to the legendary athletics figure Maurie Plant, who passed away in January this year.
· UK coronavirus: Hancock hints at review of family lockdown fines as Tory revolt over Cummings grows — as it happened →
He pays tribute to the efforts of the public and health authorities in achieving this.