Troop trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|troop carrier||Đoàn tàu sân bay|
|troop concentrations||Tập trung quân đội|
|troop movements||Phong trào đoàn quân|
|troop transport||Đoàn quân vận tải|
|troop transports||Đoàn quân vận tải|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Why has Navajo Nation been so hit hard by the coronavirus? →
Many died along the way from exposure, starvation, exhaustion and violence from the US troops that escorted them.
The Wall Street Journal
· Trump Offers to Mediate China-India Border Disputes →
Tensions on the long-disputed borders between China and India have risen recently after scuffles between troops patrolling some of the militarized areas in the Himalayan Mountains.
· Will the tense India-China standoff at Himalayan border escalate? →
On May 5, a scuffle broke out between Indian and Chinese troops at the Pangong Tso lake, located 14,000 feet (4,270 metres) above the sea level in the Himalayan region of Ladakh.
· Coalition against IS to meet virtually amid virus →
President Donald Trump last year declared the defeat of the Islamic State group, which once held vast swathes of land, as he moved to pull US troops out of Syria.
The China Post
· Lebanese PM visits UN peacekeepers amid dispute over mandate →
Diab said the presence of the troops was “necessary and urgent” in light of the ongoing “violations by Israel of Lebanon’s sovereignty by land, sea and air.”
· Iran changes tack in Iraqi politics after Soleimani assassination →
The consensual tactics in a country where Iran has wrestled with Washington for influence for nearly two decades was designed to break a political deadlock in Baghdad and hasten the departure of nearly 5,000 US troops from Iraq, according to three senior Iranian officials involved in the process.
· Libya's battle in the sky: How air superiority changed the war →
Along with troops, Erdogan sent Turkish-made armed drones, namely the Bayraktar TB2.
· Trump offers to mediate in India-China frontier showdown →
Trump’s offer came after Indian defence sources said hundreds of Chinese troops had moved into a disputed zone along their 3,500 kilometre-long (2,200 mile) frontier.
· China and India move troops as border tensions escalate →
Thousands of Chinese troops reportedly move into sensitive areas along Himalayan frontier
· US troop pullout from Afghanistan ahead of schedule →
The US military withdrawal from Afghanistan is considerably ahead of schedule, an official told AFP on Wednesday, as President Donald Trump reiterated calls for the Pentagon to bring troops home.