Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Swedish economy suffers record hit but escapes 'horror show' after controversial COVID-19 approach →
Despite some of the most relaxed COVID-19 restrictions in the world, its exporters were hit by tumbling global demand and household spending slumped as the virus struck.
· Five reasons why gold prices could surge another 25 per cent this year →
Gold demand typically spikes in times of crisis or uncertainty - especially if equity markets tumble, as they did earlier this year.
· Singapore Banks Post Profit Declines on Mounting Provisions →
Gross domestic product tumbled an annualized 41.2% from the previous three months, the biggest quarterly contraction on record.
· Hiroshima’s Enola Gay carried 12 men, hope and the world’s deadliest weapon →
“Little Boy” tumbled out tail first, flipped over nose down, and began to fall through the last 43 seconds of the old era.
· Marathon posts big Q2 loss but raises production guidance, trims capex →
Q2 production tumbled 10.3% to 390K boe/day from 435K boe/day in the year-ago quarter.
· Stunned by gold's record rise? There's more to come, analysts say →
Real returns on U.S. bonds - in normal times a much more popular perceived safe asset than gold - have tumbled to minus 1.07per cent from 0.15per cent at the start of the year, making bullion look like a better bet.
· Locusts, COVID-19, Human Rights: All Impact Cotton →
Unsurprisingly, after Weilin's collapse, Australian cotton prices have tumbled.
· New York Giants Team History and Timeline →
They climbed back to .500 the following year, but in 1966, the defense gave up 501 points, and they tumbled to a record of 1-12-1, the worst record in Giants' history, before or since.
The New York Times
· Four Art Gallery Shows to See Right Now →
In each drawing the picture plane is reliably shallow; bodies stack and tumble in these overlaid spaces, in a manner that recalls the compressed perspectives of Piranesi’s imaginary prisons.