Turkish trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Turkey holidays: Destination reveals their ‘Safe Tourism Program’ for holidaymakers →
Many Turkish hotels are offering guests who have tested positive for COVID-19 during their stay the option to stay within the hotel, even after their planned trip is over, covering all costs until their isolation period has finished.
· Alamos Gold: Valuation Appears To Be Risky, And Profit-Taking Makes Sense At These Prices →
AGI states that its mining concessions for Kirazli expired in October 2019, and that the company is working with Turkish authorities to obtain renewal of permits.
· How to buy the best wine glasses, according to experts →
Turkish glassware brand NUDE is a personal go-to for Mowery, and the Terroir white wine glass fits the bill.
The China Post
· Manchester City overturns 2-year ban from Champions League →
Turkish title contender Trabzonspor is appealing against a one-year ban for failing to abide by an earlier settlement deal.
· Turkey condemned by Brussels after converting former Christian cathedral into a mosque →
“There was broad support to call on the Turkish authorities to urgently reconsider and reverse this decision.”
· Nasa scientist tells how he was jailed for three years in Turkey over ‘garbage' terrorism claims →
When Turkish police officers stopped him as he set out for the airport to return to the United States after a family vacation in Turkey, the country of his birth, Serkan Golge, a Nasa scientist and American citizen, was in disbelief.
· ‘We will manage it internally’: Mikel Arteta hints at more problems for Arsenal with Mesut Ozil →
He has previously been linked with Turkish Super Lig clubs, but no move has materialised.
· Alamos Gold: A Massive Breakout →
For example, Alacer Gold (OTCPK:ALIAF) managed to grow into a $2 billion market cap based solely on its Turkish assets.
· A second revolution? Syrians take to streets under Russia’s watchful eye →
Unlike other opposition areas won back by the regime, the majority of Deraa’s inhabitants were not bussed out in surrender deals and taken to Idlib province, on the Turkish border.
· From Malaga to Marseille, Financial Fair Play's victims →
In 2016 Galatasary were handed the same sanction for also failing to comply to UEFA's regulations and have won the Turkish league twice since then.