|around the turn||Sıra etrafında|
|turn around||Arkanı dön|
|turn back||Geri dön|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· DRB-Hicom signs agreement to acquire Media City Ventures for RM100m →
MCVSB is an investment holding company and has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Media City Holdings Sdn Bhd (MCHSB) which, in turn, wholly owns Media City Development Sdn Bhd (MCDSB).
· Arsenal transfer news: Dani Ceballos determined to ‘succeed’ at Real Madrid once loan deal expires →
“I had to be away for a long time due to injury but I worked hard to turn the situation around,” Ceballos said.
The New York Times
· Stop the Coronavirus Superspreaders →
This data in turn raise this crucial question: Why are some cases superspreaders and others not?
· Cafes reopen for business in Paris →
Andrew Cuomo on Monday said he will speak with Mayor Bill de Blasio about putting the country's biggest city under a curfew after some weekend protests over George Floyd's death turned violent.
· John Sentamu: I would join George Floyd protests →
But at the moment it turns to violence, I wouldn’t be there because I don’t believe violence is the same as going out and protesting.
· George Floyd protests: violence escalates overnight after Trump's threat to deploy army – live →
Curfews have been ignored, and both police and protesters are accused of unwarranted attacks, with confrontations in the street raising tensions and quickly turning peaceful protests into street fights.
· Ffos Las: Executive director says it was 'not viable' to race at the Welsh course this summer →
Welsh racecourse executive director Phil Bell has said they turned down the chance to stage races at Ffos Las this summer - because it was too expensive.
· Cole Sprouse arrested: Riverdale star detained after ‘peaceful’ Black Lives Matter protest →
“So before the voracious horde of media sensationalism decides to somehow turn it about me, there’s a clear need to speak about the circumstances: Black Lives Matter.”
· First Thing: police gassed protesters so Trump could get a photo op →
The former president offered advice on translating the demonstrations into a “turning point” for the struggle to address structural racism.
· Hundreds march in Sydney to protest against Indigenous deaths and George Floyd killing →
But we turn a blind eye to what happens in our own backyards.