“Turnover” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Stronger EMU PMIs Fail To Recharge The Euro's Upside Momentum →
The greenback was sold down to almost JPY105.50 in early European turnover.
· Bursa Malaysia sets fresh record volume, CI down 1.94pc →
Warrants turnover slipped to 720.54 million units worth RM283.44 million from 849.17 million units valued at RM278.74 million previously.
· Morrison announces $1,500 'pandemic leave disaster payment' for workers with no sick leave →
“There may be some businesses that didn’t have turnover that was down in the June quarter, so for example in May they had strong retail sales but obviously now we’re in August and over the course of July these businesses have been badly hit,” he told Radio National.
· On Diversity, Silicon Valley Failed to Think Different →
“Microsoft wasn’t keen on talking about turnover costs.”
The Japan Times
· Carter Hart has 34 saves in Flyers’ win over Bruins →
Thompson scored 3:58 later with a snap shot from the left circle on a play that began with teammate Ivan Provorov pouncing on a Bruins’ turnover in the neutral zone.
· Antetokounmpo and the Bucks face the Nets →
Milwaukee averages 15 turnovers per game and is 19-4 when it wins the turnover battle.
· Lillard and Portland take on Harden and the Rockets →
Houston averages 14.5 turnovers per game and is 24-12 when winning the turnover battle.
· Merck: Potential Biden Win Worrisome →
Only a small turnover of 4 seats in the Senate will alter the levers of power in that chamber.
· A Classic Bubble →
Rather, they are trying to take advantage of the current market environment, through a leveraged risk parity strategy, or through a higher turnover trading strategy.
· I had to move my mother twice because of appalling experiences in aged care homes →
Another family was told, illegally, that they would have to pay $50 a week to ensure her husband could keep his air mattress; staff numbers stayed the same despite the influx of more residents; and there was a large turnover of staff, including numerous managers.