· ING net profit plunges on provisions for bad loans, goodwill write-offs →
Turnover was virtually unchanged at €4.67bn and pre-tax profit was down 73% at €542m.
· FBM KLCI gains 0.94pc year-to-date, driven by glove counters →
He said a few factors have resulted in the increase in the turnover velocity, average value, as well as volume traded on Bursa Malaysia, such as expectations of a further recovery in the economy following the government’s fiscal and monetary policies and strong domestic liquidity.
· A Traveller at the Gates of Wisdom by John Boyne review – an ambitious era-hopping epic →
Characters tend to die in natural disasters or be murdered horribly every few pages; one effect of this rapid turnover is that the book feels cartoonish and unreal.
· Assurant, Inc.'s (AIZ) CEO Alan Colberg on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Overall, our $12.6 billion portfolio of fixed maturities is of high-quality, well diversified, and managed for its income yield with low turnover.
· Allianz SE (ALIZF) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
There is no -- on the P&C side, there is no doubt because the premium is online, so business is a function of the turnover.
· Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR) CEO Christopher Anzalone on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So my first one is on, AAT, so kind of following up on, Luca's question so you can imagine there are two schools of thought around clinical benefit in the alpha-1 antitrypsin liver disease, related to either a reversal of polymer and globular formation versus liver cell turnover.
· What to Expect from Cole Kmet and Bears Tight Ends →
How much can a team expect after such a tremendous turnover?
· Stricker still gets to pick half of his Ryder Cup team →
Golf is getting younger with more turnover than ever, and Stricker wants to figure out who some of these guys are.
· Wendys Co (WEN) CEO Todd Penegor on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And with the work that we've done around some of the recognition pay, it also drove lower turnover in our restaurants, which certainly helped us have our best people in position to help us.
· Drug pricing is certainly not the issue in growing dependence on China →
However, the indigenous industry focused only on the production of formulations, based on imported APIs.The Hathi Committee (1975), which had looked into why Indian firms were not engaging in the production of APIs, found that the capital invested to turnover ratio of APIs was much lower as compared to formulations.