Turnover trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|annual turnover||Doanh thu hàng năm|
|high turnover||Doanh thu cao|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· More companies to get JobKeeper from September in $15 billion backflip →
The government told employers on July 21 that it would tighten JobKeeper rules for the second phase of the scheme by requiring them to show a fall in turnover in the two quarters to the end of September.
· Markets Consolidate →
The euro made a marginal new high near $1.1915 before retreating to around $1.1840 in early European turnover.
· TikTok announces first data center in Europe →
The EU’s data protection framework, GDPR, bakes in stiff penalties for violations — with fines that can hit 4% of a company’s global annual turnover.
· IDBI Bank enters into pact with partners to divest 27 pc stake in insurance JV for Rs 595 cr →
IFLIC’s asset size stood at Rs 9,979.95 crore as on March 30, 2020, and the turnover was Rs 170.76 crore.
· Accelerating Momentum →
Becam did note that a problem for the acceleration strategy with individual stocks is its high turnover.
· Bursa Malaysia hits new record high volume to 16.68 billion units, KLCI up 1.30pc →
Warrants turnover narrowed to 759.05 million units valued at RM242.51 million from 804.62 million units worth RM336.64 million previously.
· ING net profit plunges on provisions for bad loans, goodwill write-offs →
Turnover was virtually unchanged at €4.67bn and pre-tax profit was down 73% at €542m.
· FBM KLCI gains 0.94pc year-to-date, driven by glove counters →
He said a few factors have resulted in the increase in the turnover velocity, average value, as well as volume traded on Bursa Malaysia, such as expectations of a further recovery in the economy following the government’s fiscal and monetary policies and strong domestic liquidity.
· A Traveller at the Gates of Wisdom by John Boyne review – an ambitious era-hopping epic →
Characters tend to die in natural disasters or be murdered horribly every few pages; one effect of this rapid turnover is that the book feels cartoonish and unreal.
· Assurant, Inc.'s (AIZ) CEO Alan Colberg on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Overall, our $12.6 billion portfolio of fixed maturities is of high-quality, well diversified, and managed for its income yield with low turnover.