· Poco M2 Pro review: Best value phone under Rs 15,000 →
With it, Poco is going lower down the price ladder, and while it is most certainly a rebranded Redmi Note 9 Pro (or a Redmi Note 9 Pro with some tweaks), its sheer existence is a win-win situation for everybody.
· Poco M2 Pro announced with big fast-charging battery for under $200 →
Like the X2, the M2 Pro is more of a mid-range affair: it’s basically a tweaked version of Xiaomi’s global Redmi Note 9 Pro that’s aimed at the Indian market.
· Everton analysis - Essential transfer becomes clear as strikers fall victim of necessary change →
He could perhaps feel a little aggrieved to be the man left out of the line-up on Monday evening as Ancelotti opted for a slight tweak in system, and he went on to prove that point when introduced at half time.
· More evidence that Apple's iPhone could get a controversial change this year →
And it's likely to be the most controversial tweak since the 3.5mm headphone port was dropped from the handset four years ago.
· The Titan Games 2020 Results: Ex-Giants WR Victor Cruz Defeated in West Region →
In Skivington's case, he appeared to tweak his ankle while dispatching of Cruz in Resistance, making the task of dethroning Noah Palicia even more difficult.
· Everton verdict - Carlo Ancelotti could regret tactical test as complicated Andre Gomes question emerges →
You can understand the reasoning for Ancelotti's tweak.
· D.C. Council reconsiders sweeping police reform bill →
Allen described the changes to the bill as “relatively minor tweaks” and said they were a normal part of emergency lawmaking as officials had more time to think through the proposals.
· The world economy took the express elevator down, now it faces steep stairs back up →
In a bid to cap market rates, multiple types of assets have been bought and policy makers continue to tweak their tool kit with hints of more innovation to come.
· Scientist Makes A Discovery That May Lead To New Drugs For Rare Brain Diseases →
Scientists hope drugs that tweak the process can treat illnesses.
· Funding on hold for nearly 33% start-ups: Ficci-IAN survey →
Analysts said the next set of investments will hinge on how deftly companies are able to tweak their business models and processes to meet the evolving customer needs.