Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Trainers split on plans for radical revamp of spring carnival →
Victorian trainers are split on whether there should be a radical revamp of the spring carnival, with some in favour of small tweaks, others favouring a revolutionary remake and others calling for the time honoured races to be left as they are.
· Are UK schools reopening and can parents refuse to send their children? →
A union leader recently accused the government of “making it up as it goes along”, claiming that the guidance to reopen schools has been tweaked more than 40 times since early May.
· No pubs, no kissing, no flying: how Covid-19 is forcing authors to change their novels →
While there have already been numerous announcements of novels purposefully set during the lockdown – Avon has already snapped up Love in Lockdown, about two neighbours who meet on their balconies, while Hodder & Stoughton has acquired Stay Home, in which a married woman breaks lockdown to find her lover murdered in his living room – many more writers are in Watson and Robertson’s boat, making tweaks and adjustments to reflect our current situation, rather than big changes to plot or character.
· Spanish PM seeks final extension to state of emergency – as it happened →
The night curfew has been tweaked, ending at 5am rather than 6am.
· Covid-19 expert Karl Friston: 'Germany may have more immunological “dark matter”' →
With conventional SEIR models, interventions and surveillance are something you add to the model – tweaks or perturbations – so that you can see their effect on morbidity and mortality.
· How to watch SpaceX launch its first crewed mission into space →
If the launch gets canceled again and moved to Sunday, we'll be sure to tweak this post with all the new information and revised live stream links you'll need to tune in.
· Retirement Strategy: Introducing The New 'Pandemic Retirement Income Portfolio' For Investors With Longer Time Horizons →
Seeing as the pandemic has hit us and 40 million people are now unemployed, I did tweak my simple approach for those with extended time horizons.
· Space Force Tells a Terrible Joke About America →
Daniels is famous for creating TV shows with dubious first seasons that get better significantly over time; watch The Office or Parks and Recreation on Netflix to see series consciously tweak themselves and their protagonists to make them more appealing.
· How to redefine brand relationships through activations to effectively connect with at-home audiences during pandemic →
Pokemon Go quickly tweaked its offering during this time to allow its users to play indoor and let gamers complete their game without meeting in person.
· If your kid isn't ready for a phone, a smartwatch might be a better fit →
Settings can be tweaked in the parent app, but having a kid set their own alarms or follow their own activity rules could be a great way to assume some responsibility.