Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Facebook employees say they are ‘caught in an abusive relationship’ with Trump as internal debates over George Floyd protests rage →
Last week, Twitter marked erroneous tweets by the president on mail-in ballots with fact-checking labels for the first time.
· Former Iowa Football Players Criticize Racial Disparities in Program's Culture →
Black players have been treated unfairly for far too long,” former offensive lineman James Daniels tweeted.
· MacroView: Rationalizing High Valuations Won't Improve Outcomes →
The reason I say this is because of a tweet from Tom McClellan recently:
The China Post
· Iraqi lawmakers vote in new premier’s remaining ministers →
This is vital in implementing our program and delivering on our commitments to our people – who are waiting for actions not words,” al-Kadhimi said in a tweet following the vote.
· Checking In With The Knicks Via Social Media - Week of June 1 →
(The post in this article consist of tweets and Instagram posts, not Instagram stories since they disappear after 24hrs)
· First she said yes, then she said no: Berejiklian could have handled clash of priorities better →
Watching it from Washington, the now-famed Australian journalist Jonathan Swan – who is making it big in the American media – was quick to tweet vision of the whole exchange: “This clip tells you more about Australian politics than most any book.
· Athletes Around the NCAA Are Making Their Voices Heard →
Wilson tweeted, in response: “Man this (poop emoji) did not happen mane.
· Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram removed a Trump campaign video over copyright complaint →
When President Trump objected to the removal in a tweet, calling it “illegal,” Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey responded: “Not true and not illegal.
· Imagine if America had heeded Colin Kaepernick's peaceful protest →
Once again it was Trump who led the chorus of disapproval, tweeting: “Just like the NFL, whose ratings have gone WAY DOWN, Nike is getting absolutely killed with anger and boycotts.
· US election 2020: Joe Biden formally wins Democratic Party nomination →
“I’m going to spend every day fighting to earn your vote so that, together, we can win the battle for the soul of this nation,” the 77-year-old tweeted, as he announced the victory.