|unable to find||Bulunamadı|
|unable to get||Alınamıyor|
|unable to make||Yapamamak|
|unable to play||Oynayamıyor|
|unable to take||Alamamak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Tale of an app: The who and what behind Malaysian fitness instructor Joanna Soh’s Fio →
Tee said three challenges people experienced with fitness was being too busy, losing motivation and thus being unable to develop a sustainable fitness habit and seeing no visible, lasting results despite repeated attempts to get fit.
· WA's hard border should be lifted to create a travel bubble with SA and NT: Harvey →
WA Police was unable to provide a breakdown of how many essential workers and non-essential workers had been allowed to enter the state, or how many of the 21,000 were exempted from the 14-day home quarantine on arrival.
· Number of the day: 56 films will get the ‘Cannes 2020’ label →
The 73rd Cannes Film Festival was unable to take place May 12-23, as originally scheduled, in its usual form.
· Amazon is sued over warehouses after New York worker brings coronavirus home, cousin dies →
The Seattle-based company has benefitted from the coronavirus pandemic, which forced many consumers unable to visit physical stores to shop online more.
The New York Times
· TPG in Talks to Acquire Goal, the Soccer Website, for $125 Million →
In Europe, DAZN’s focus has been on soccer, a market that has been notoriously difficult for new entrants to penetrate with legacy media companies spending large sums on rights that are typically available for no more than three years and offsetting their costs by bundling them together with broadband or cellphone offerings, something DAZN is currently unable to do.
· Queensland teenager's death: work-for-dole provider failed to investigate past incidents →
Neato later claimed it had conducted a number of site visits to investigate, yet it was “unable to provide the Taskforce with evidence supporting these visits”.
· Trump lacks the consent of the governed →
Unable to win over a majority of the people to his agenda or his conduct, Trump is exerting extreme power from a minority position.
· US bans Chinese passenger airlines in new spat with Beijing →
United Airlines and Delta Air Lines submitted applications at the beginning of May to resume flights but have been unable to receive authorization from Civil Aviation Authority of China (CAAC), the DOT said.
The New York Times
· Trump's Use of the Insurrection Act May Be a Final Straw for the Military →
Pete Wilson of California had requested federal assistance without showing that state and local agencies were unable to enforce the law, and legal scholars and law-enforcement experts have since criticized that request as an overreaction.
· Summit Midstream: Review Of The Debt Situation, Simplification Shenanigans →
Of Q1 2020 EBITDA, $15mm (or $60mm annual) was collected from shippers on legacy systems where they were unable to meet obligations.