“Uncertainty” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Comtech Telecommunications' (CMTL) CEO Fred Kornberg on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The company’s assumptions regarding such performance, business outlook and plans are forward-looking in nature and involve significant risks and uncertainties.
· Exxon Mobil: Shareholder-Unfriendly Management →
This is especially true, given the amount of uncertainty around Exxon Mobil.
· Intel May Be Boring, But Sometimes Boring Is Good →
As we all know, COVID-19 has inserted a great amount of uncertainty in all market segments.
· Ruhnn Holding Limited (RUHN) CEO Lei Sun on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties.
· My Dividend Growth Portfolio May Update: 41 Holdings, 1 Buy, 0 Sells →
I may nibble at an ETF here or there, but I don't think the markets truly reflect the uncertainty around the country and it's more of the Fed driving the show.
· Indefatigable spirit and zest for life →
Renate’s childhood years, when she experienced the horrors and uncertainty of wartime had a profound influence on the rest of her life.
· Coronavirus: Nearly half of England’s primary schools ignored government’s pleas to reopen, poll suggests →
“In isolation, this is unlikely to push R above 1, but there still remains uncertainty over the consequences of other recent changes that have relaxed the lockdown,” said lead author Professor Matt Keeling.
· Juniper Networks, Inc.'s (JNPR) Management Presents at Bank of America Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
The uncertainty in our number right now has to do with COVID, right.
· Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) CEO Mike Rosenbaum on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions and are based on management's current expectations as of today and should not be relied upon as representing our views as of any subsequent date.
· NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Presents at 4th Annual Needham Automotive Tech Day Conference (Transcript) →
We know that Level 4 Level 5 has been pushed out further than what we initially thought because of regulation and liability and uncertainty around market.