· Olin Corporation (OLN) CEO John Fischer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The current environment across our chemical businesses is still marked by uncertainty and volatility.
· Endo International plc's (ENDP) CEO Blaise Coleman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the applicable Canadian securities laws, and are subject to the changes, risks and uncertainties described in the press release and in our U.S. and Canadian securities filings.
· Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH) CEO Tom Williams on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So I want to move to FY '21 and the outlook, and we decided that to reinstate guidance, and you can make good arguments as to why not to give guidance with the uncertainty and we’re not trying to pretend that we’re smarter than anybody else because we're not, however, we're four months smarter than we were at the last earnings call.
· Zillow Group, Inc. (Z) CEO Rich Barton on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and we encourage you to consider the risk factors described in our SEC filings for additional information.
· VEREIT, Inc. (VER) CEO Glenn Rufrano on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
All we have had a better than expected results in rent collections, the duration of economic uncertainty continues to have a variety of outcomes.
· No-go nations: what the latest UK government restrictions mean →
Instead of joyful anticipation, they feel uncertainty and anxiety – especially for those who cannot take the chance of being stuck the wrong side of a sudden quarantine directive.
· Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX) CEO Ryan Spencer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties and could cause actual results to differ materially.
· Pretium Resources, Inc. (PVG) CEO Jacques Perron on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We continue to benefit from the high gold prices and we’ll focus on preserving liquidity while we operate under the COVID-19 uncertainties.
· Cellectis S.A. (CLLS) CEO André Choulika on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ from those forecasted.
· Macquarie Infrastructure: Q2 Earnings Review - Dividend Return Is Highly Questionable →
Utilization is anticipated to remain above 90% for the remainder of 2020 on the back of the economic uncertainty in the evolving COVID-19 situation.