· 'Lacks empathy': Australian expats say government's travel cap further strains efforts to return home →
“The difficulty has been the uncertainty.
· HBCU Delaware State to acquire Wesley College by next summer →
“Despite so much uncertainty on many fronts nationally, this is a unique opportunity for the university and the state of Delaware,” DSU President Tony Allen said in a statement.
· Elon Musk claims mysterious brain-computer Neuralink will cure depression and addiction →
In this, he was addressing the wide fear that artificial intelligence, AI, could be disastrous for humanity, and linking the human brain to a device that has a semblance of AI could take humanity down a road of great uncertainty.
· No, the Seahawks Should Not Trade for Raheem Mostert →
But with Carson coming off a late-season hip fracture - his second serious injury in three years - and uncertainty around the exact return date of third-year back Rashaad Penny, who’s currently rehabbing a torn ACL, the Seahawks have had to supplement their running back depth with free agent Carlos Hyde and fourth round draft selection DeeJay Dallas.
· 5 Hopefuls for the UW for the 2020 Season →
In times of unrest, uncertainty and fear we tend to get wrapped up in the negatives and fail to take a step back to see the bigger picture.
· Car sales ‘spike’ in dramatic June increase but ‘bumpy road’ ahead for prospective buyers →
“We’re likely to see this trend continue for the long term as we enter a period of economic uncertainty coming out of the pandemic and with Brexit trade negotiations ahead.”
· Countdown to Jaguars Football: The Most Notable Players to Wear No. 64 →
While there is still some uncertainty surrounding the start of the NFL season, the league office has made it clear that they are planning to kick the season off on Sept. 10 and then have every other team play on Sept. 13.
· Coronavirus and racism could worsen black suicide rate, experts warn →
For suicide attempt survivors, navigating the pandemic means more uncertainty.
· Singapore PM Lee returns to power with 'clear mandate'; Opposition gains →
“The results reflect the pain and uncertainty that Singaporeans feel in this crisis, the loss of income, the anxiety about jobs, the disruption caused by the circuit breaker and the safe distancing restrictions,” he said.
· Banco Sabadell: Dividend Expectations For The Next Few Years Have Been Cut →
This also results in an increased level of uncertainty for the second quarter.