The New York Times
· Dulce Nunes, Bossa Nova Star of the 1960s, Dies at 90 →
She grew up in an unconventional family, where the women worked, smoked and associated with the city’s bohemian set.
· China’s Maritime Militia Vessels May Be Military Objectives During Armed Conflict →
PAFMM vessels also have engaged in direct-action, unconventional operations in support of the PLA-N and CCG encounters with U.S. naval vessels and those of regional states in the South China Sea and the East China Sea.
· Pason Systems: Growth Lacks, But Balance Sheet Provides Stability →
The EIA's DPR (drilling productivity report) shows that, in the past year until May 2020, the drilled wells declined by 69% in the key unconventional shales and were matched by the decline in the number of completed wells during this period.
· FIFA 20 TOTW 40 predictions with Liverpool midfielder and Arsenal striker Aubameyang →
With football matches happening on unconventional days and kick-off times, we've included all of the games from the evening of Wednesday July 1, up until Monday July 6, with the predictions likely to change if there are strong performances up until Wednesday July 8, when the TOTW 40 will be revealed.
· Top Breakout Candidates to Watch During NBA's Restart →
If Houston’s unconventional roster makes a run to the Finals, Covington will be a major reason why.
· Ghost of Tsushima REVIEW: Mixed news for pre-order customers of PlayStation 4 exclusive →
“You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting - the way of the Ghost - as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.
· Ennio Morricone: a composer with a thrilling ability to hit the emotional jugular →
His most famous work foregrounded unconventional instruments like harmonicas, whistles and cowbells, he created inspirational melodic voices and so he was often closer to what might be called a songwriter.
· Italian composer Ennio Morricone dies aged 91 →
Morricone used unconventional instruments such as the Jew's harp, amplified harmonica, mariachi trumpets, cor anglais and the ocarina – an ancient Chinese instrument shaped like an egg.
· Ennio Morricone, Italian composer most famous for Westerns, dies aged 91 →
Morricone used unconventional instruments such as the Jew’s harp, amplified harmonica, mariachi trumpets, cor anglais and the ocarina — an ancient Chinese instrument shaped like an egg.
· Singapore GE: PAP’s new candidates for Chua Chu Kang GRC come from ‘less represented’ backgrounds, say their pasts don't define them →
For Wee, he described his path as “unconventional”, one that caused him to be “looked down upon” for much of his life.