“Undergo” in the news
|forced to undergo|
|required to undergo|
Publications and example sentences
· Coronavirus Vaccine development: Big success for GBRC! Decodes 131 genome sequences of SARS-CoV-2 →
The data collected from Gujarat will also help them find local mutations that the virus undergoes to adapt to the environment,” the official said.
· Chrissy Teigen reveals she is having her breast implants removed following criticism over coronavirus test →
Teigen later revealed the reason she was undergoing surgery on Instagram with a black-and-white topless photo of herself alongside the caption: “So I posted myself getting a Covid test on the twitter, as I’m getting surgery soon.
· Bankruptcy resolution: In IBC, liquidation an overwhelming outcome rather than revival →
A significantly greater number of cases of stressed assets that undergo resolution proceedings under Insolvency and Bankruptcy code end up in liquidation rather than being revived, the data show.
· Travel group says Australia-New Zealand bubble could open in September →
The governments have been discussing the possibility of allowing people to travel across the Tasman without having to undergo 14 days of quarantine, given both countries have successfully slowed the rate of COVID-19 transmission.
The China Post
· The Latest: Cyprus to cover costs for infected tourists →
International air travel to Cyprus begins June 9 initially from 19 countries, with passengers required to undergo a COVID-19 test three days prior to departure.
· Biocon gets DCGI nod for emergency use of CytoSorb to treat critical COVID-19 patients →
Since then many patients undergoing organ transplant and sepsis treatment have benefitted from it, she said.
· Wednesday briefing: Tory revolt over Cummings piles pressure on PM →
> A newborn boy delivered by emergency caesarean section at a Norwich hospital is the first in the world to undergo a trial of a cannabis-derived medicine that may protect babies who are at risk of seizures and brain injury.
· Pangolin rescued from Odisha quarantine centre to undergo COVID-19 test →
A pangolin rescued by the forest department from a quarantine centre in Odisha’s Cuttack district will undergo COVID-19 test, an official said.
The New York Times
· Your Wednesday Briefing →
Most traders are still working from home; those on the floor must undergo temperature checks and wear masks.
· 'It's been a nightmare': Perth family's 'new normal' filled with rollercoaster of emotions →
After three days in hospital, Luca underwent a seven-hour surgery to remove the rare tumour.