|forced to undergo||受けることを余儀なくされた|
|required to undergo||受ける必要がある|
· Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) CEO Bruce Thorn on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I know you have been undergoing a space optimization there, but has the latest couple of months given you any pause or rethinking on that?
· Douglas Domenech: Trump administration official used role for private gain, report says →
Interior spokesman Nicholas Goodwin said that he was required to undergo additional ethics training as a result of the finding,
· George Floyd killing: what sparked the protests and what has the response been? →
The United States is undergoing a reckoning on race and police brutality after footage went viral of a white police officer kneeling on the neck of a black man who later died in custody.
· Amy Klobuchar's position on 2006 shooting by officer in George Floyd death 'could cost her VP role' →
With Joe Biden asking Ms Klobuchar to undergo official vetting to be his running mate in November, the death of Mr Floyd has renewed scrutiny of her record as a district attorney that reportedly brought zero charges against police involved in 40 deaths during her tenure.
The China Post
· Ruling means Missouri’s last abortion clinic stays open →
Wrangling over the license began when an investigator involved in a March 2019 inspection found that a woman had undergone an abortion that took five attempts to complete.
· Why Amyris Could Be The Next Tesla →
Companies undergoing rapid 100%/year growth can grow so fast that they become capital inefficient relative to self-funding their rapid growth rates.
· Football: Former Mexico star Galindo undergoes brain surgery →
SAN FRANCISCO: Former Mexican international midfielder Benjamin Galindo, an assistant coach for Major League Soccer's San Jose Earthquakes, was hospitalised after undergoing brain surgery, according to updates from the team and his family.
· PAVMed Is About To Enter The Commercialization Phase →
Although professional practice guidelines recommend screening in over 10 million high-risk GERD patients to detect and treat Barrett's before it progresses to cancer, fewer than 10% actually undergo screening using invasive upper endoscopy.
· Which major retail companies have filed for bankruptcy since the coronavirus pandemic hit? Here's the list. →
Hertz, which owns other brands including Dollar and Thrifty, underwent a CEO change last week, its fourth in six years.
· Virus tracing apps: Which countries are doing what →
Britain's National Health Service is also developing its own system, which is still undergoing testing.