|forced to undergo||Uğramak zorunda|
|required to undergo||Geçmesi gerekli|
|undergo surgery||Ameliyat olmak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Dockers mystified as budding star Cam McCarthy hospitalised after collapsing at training →
McCarthy, 25, was taken to hospital in an ambulance and will undergo tests to determine what caused his collapse, with Longmuir expecting results in a few days.
· Ismail Sabri: QR codes to enter shops recommended but not mandatory →
On quarantine activity, Ismail said that as of 8am today, 185 quarantine centres remain in operation where 14,820 individuals are undergoing their mandatory detainment.
· What's on TV: Tuesday, June 9 →
In Melbourne, a suburban dad, diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, is due to fly to Russia to undergo stem cell treatment when the pandemic throws a spanner in the works.
· Lufthansa reports net loss of €2.1b in first quarter →
FRANKFURT, June 3 — Lufthansa said it would undergo “far-reaching” restructuring as the airline posted a first-quarter net loss of €2.1 billion (RM10 billion) today, hammered by the global pandemic.
· Fremantle forward McCarthy in hospital after collapsing at training →
The 25-year-old was taken to hospital in ambulance and will undergo tests to determine what caused his collapse.
· Dentist jailed after cheating polyclinics of more than S$18,000 in false CHAS claims →
Both of Phoenix Dental Surgery’s clinics were participating clinics under CHAS, which entitles patients undergoing selected dental treatments at participating clinics to subsidies.
· First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh camps →
The 71-year-old man died on May 31 while undergoing treatment at an isolation centre at the camps where over a million Rohingya live, said Bimal Chakma, a senior official of the government's Refugee Relief and Repatriation Commission.
· Cyclone Nisarga: India metropolis of Mumbai braces for rare storm →
Extra care is being taken to prevent disruption to the power supply as thousands of patients undergo treatment in hospitals throughout the region, the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) officials said.
· Why these seafarers are detained and locked up as they arrive in port →
Each seafarer undergoes a temperature check.
· Pandemic could cost Australian universities $11 billion: Lobby group →
Morrison has said the ban on foreign travellers will likely continue for months, although some states are considering exemptions for foreign students willing to undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine on arrival.