|forced to undergo||Uğramak zorunda|
|required to undergo||Geçmesi gerekli|
|undergo surgery||Ameliyat olmak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Fremantle forward McCarthy in hospital after collapsing at training →
The 25-year-old was taken to hospital in ambulance and will undergo tests to determine what caused his collapse.
· Dentist jailed after cheating polyclinics of more than S$18,000 in false CHAS claims →
Both of Phoenix Dental Surgery’s clinics were participating clinics under CHAS, which entitles patients undergoing selected dental treatments at participating clinics to subsidies.
· First Rohingya refugee dies from coronavirus in Bangladesh camps →
The 71-year-old man died on May 31 while undergoing treatment at an isolation centre at the camps where over a million Rohingya live, said Bimal Chakma, a senior official of the government's Refugee Relief and Repatriation Commission.
· Cyclone Nisarga: India metropolis of Mumbai braces for rare storm →
Extra care is being taken to prevent disruption to the power supply as thousands of patients undergo treatment in hospitals throughout the region, the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) officials said.
· Why these seafarers are detained and locked up as they arrive in port →
Each seafarer undergoes a temperature check.
· Pandemic could cost Australian universities $11 billion: Lobby group →
Morrison has said the ban on foreign travellers will likely continue for months, although some states are considering exemptions for foreign students willing to undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine on arrival.
· SBI, ICICI Bank cut savings rates, check new rates →
State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank cut interest rates on savings deposits by five basis points (bps) and 25 bps, respectively, at a time when the repo rate has undergone massive cuts and liquidity remains in surplus.
The Japan Times
· Grampus forward Mu Kanazaki tests positive for coronavirus →
He underwent a test for the coronavirus on Monday, the results came out Tuesday and he is currently hospitalized in Aichi Prefecture.
· Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) CEO Brian Humphries on MoffettNathanson's 2nd Annual Payments Processors and IT Services Summit Conference (Transcript) →
So, for investors that have been around with Cognizant, Cognizant did undergo a margin improvement plan a few years ago.