· In Bolsonaro's Brazil, everyone else is to blame for virus →
Since the outbreak started, the Brazilian leader has avoided acknowledging the potential effects of his actions, particularly in undermining local leaders’ stay-at-home recommendations.
· Israeli leader vows to push ahead with annexing West Bank →
Critics have said his attacks on the justice system risk undermining the country's democratic foundations.
The New York Times
· Boris Johnson Aide Dominic Cummings Defends Coronavirus Lockdown Breach →
Now, some scientists and opposition politicians are warning that the episode risks undermining the credibility of government public health messaging on the pandemic.
· Vladimir Putin's coronavirus support plan goes off the rails →
Putin, playing one of his favourite roles as a caring but stern father of the nation undermined by bungling bureaucrats, fumed recently in a teleconference that officials in many places had not acted on his bonus order.
· Dominic Cummings refuses to resign or apologise for lockdown breach →
No 10 had hoped the move would draw a line under fury about Cummings’ behaviour after at least 20 Tory MPs called for him to quit and senior scientists accused him of undermining public health advice.
· Defiant Dominic Cummings ‘does not regret’ lockdown trip to Durham amid public and Tory anger →
Meanwhile, the Faculty of Public Health, which represents public health professionals, said the government’s response to Mr Cummings’s actions had “undermined essential public health messaging”.
· Dominic Cummings has shown it's one rule for the establishment, another for everyone else →
Cummings broke his own rules; everything else is noise, and a public health strategy that exists to preserve human life has been undermined.
· How JioMart Can Help Facebook's WhatsApp Monetize 400 Million Users →
I do not plan to undermine the threat from Amazon, but JioMart has unique advantages that might help the company gain traction within a few years.
· Fury and frustration among Tory MPs as Cummings fights on →
Other Conservative MPs to speak out included Martin Vickers, the MP for Cleethorpes, who told Sky News that Cummings should resign for having “undermined the government’s message”, and Tim Loughton, a former minister, who told the BBC: “Has the action of Dominic Cummings threatened to undermine the message of the government and its ability to carry on its work?