Xem thêm: stability consensus allegation
undermine trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Axios · Trump's new purge: Sources expect him to fire more inspector generalsWhat they're saying: Conservative allies of the president have told him that these I.G.s are members of the “deep state” trying to undermine him.
· Vox · Trump has fired the intelligence watchdog who first flagged Ukraine whistleblower complaint“In the midst of a national emergency, it is unconscionable that the president is once again attempting to undermine the integrity of the intelligence community by firing yet another intelligence official simply for doing his job,” Warner said.
· The New York Times · All I Wanted Was to Be InterrogatedFurther undermining my own need for interrogation, researchers have long said that airport screening for most diseases is pretty useless.
· The Independent · Coronavirus: Germany and France accuse US of taking face masks as international tensions risePoliticians in Berlin and Paris both said America had been using unfair means to undermine their own attempts to secure personal protective equipment.
· The Age · Canberra to push China to ban wildlife meat tradeLabor's spokesperson on multicultural affairs Andrew Giles said at the time Mr Wood should be working to “unite Australians” and that the remarks were inappropriate, offensive and could undermine public health efforts.
· The Guardian · The Tories' call to 'protect the NHS' is a disgraceful hypocrisyThis party has undermined, underfunded and sold off bits of the NHS.
· The Independent · Trump accused of ‘firing people for telling the truth’ after dismissing man who handled impeachment complaintThe president originally dismissed the pandemic as a “hoax”, echoing right-wing media claims its threat was being overstated by his enemies to rattle Wall Street and undermine his re-election effort, but has subsequently had to revise his opinion as the severity of the situation on his doorstep and around the globe becomes ever-more apparent.
· The Guardian · Coronavirus latest: at a glanceBut President Donald Trump has undermined the guidance, saying he can’t see himself wearing one when he greets “presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens”.
· Malay Mail · Trump fires intelligence official who had key impeachment role“In the midst of a national emergency, it is unconscionable that the president is once again attempting to undermine the integrity of the intelligence community by firing yet another an intelligence official simply for doing his job,” he wrote.
· The Guardian · 'It's an exhausting story': Jonathan Karl on his up-close view of Trump“The other thing that I think is really troubling is when the president calls real news ‘fake news’, when he suggests that the act of being an aggressive reporter is ‘treasonous’, it has undermined the faith in an independent free press among a significant segment of the population.