|memorandum of understanding||了解覚書|
|understanding of how||方法の理解|
· Consumers don’t care about corporate solidarity. They want donations. →
Our mission has never been more vital than it is in this moment: to empower you through understanding.
· Express, Inc. (EXPR) CEO Tim Baxter on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And I’m hopeful that we will all come through this time with new perspective, new understanding, and new ways of operating in the future.
The New York Times
· The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Second-Wave Feminism →
The popularity of their book’s reissue implies that some of the admiration is mutual — or, at least, that the history of women’s movements, warts and all, is vital to our understanding of the movements of today.
· Kamala Harris says protests "must make meaningful change" →
And they are deepened by [President] Trump’s inability to show empathy and understanding.
· Football Association of Ireland board to proceed with restructuring plans →
His concerns about the memorandum of understanding agreed with the government include the requirement that six FAI board members - half its composition - must be appointed from outside the governing body.
· A Nation Without Law, Order, or Justice →
This demand clashes with the history of the United States, in which the ideal of equal justice coexists uneasily with the tacit understanding of many Americans that guarding the color line is one of law enforcement’s obligations, a commitment that has existed from slavery to the beating of marchers on the Edmund Pettus Bridge.
· I was pregnant when Trayvon Martin was killed. This week, I had to watch my seven-year-old learn about George Floyd over Zoom →
We can’t tell you how to do it, but we do need you to commit to understanding how this thing works.