Unilateral в новостях
|unilateral declaration||Односторонняя декларация|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Democrats, White House negotiators search for virus relief deal as Trump threatens to take unilateral steps →
Meadows also said the administration was eyeing taking unilateral action on money for schools.
· Japan’s Legal Response in the Gray Zone →
Each year an influx of Chinese fishing vessels swarms around the Senkaku Islands beginning on August 15, when China lifts its unilateral fishing ban.
· Modi's acolytes have reminded India's Muslims just what he thinks of them →
Since 5 August also happened to be the one-year anniversary of the BJP’s unilateral suspension of the special status of Kashmir, a move that led to Kashmiris being subjected to suspension of all civil liberties, this brazen celebration will also serve to remind Muslims in India of their subjugated status in every way, a reminder that nothing is available to them in Modi’s India, neither history nor geography.
· UN discusses Kashmir for third time since India ended autonomy →
He urged India to reverse its unilateral actions, stop human rights and ceasefire violations, remove restrictions on communications, movement and peaceful assembly and immediately release Kashmir's leaders.
· Govt says situation in Ladakh 'sensitive', Forces prepared to respond to threats from China, Pakistan →
In the document which is uploaded on the MoD website has stated that “The situation risen from unilateral aggression by the Chinese side is sensitive and it requires to be monitored closely.
· UN discusses Kashmir for 3rd time since India ends statehood →
He urged India to reverse its unilateral actions, stop human rights and cease-fire violations, remove restrictions on communications, movement and peaceful assembly and immediately release Kashmir’s leaders.
· China-backed attempt by Pakistan to discuss Kashmir issue at UNSC fails yet again: Indian diplomat →
The Chinese side has no locus standi whatsoever on this matter and is advised not to comment on the internal affairs of other nations,” Srivastava said, replying to a question on China’s comments that any unilateral change to the status quo of Jammu and Kashmir was illegal and invalid.
· Negociaciones para nuevo estímulo de coronavirus en EE.UU. avanzan: este es el ABC →
Solo ten en cuenta esto si el tema de la acción unilateral surge nuevamente.
· Virus lockdown shuts Kashmir year after India lifts autonomy →
“Any unilateral change of the status quo in the Kashmir region is illegal and invalid.”