Unilaterally в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Blaming China for Pandemic, Trump Says U.S. Will Leave the W.H.O. →
“The president can’t unilaterally withdraw us,” said Lawrence O. Gostin, director of the World Health Organization Collaborating Center on National & Global Health Law at The Georgetown University Law Center.
· Trump says U.S. will be 'terminating' relationship with WHO →
The president typically does not have the authority to unilaterally redirect congressional funding.
· Coalition told robodebt 'no longer viable' and should be abolished, leaked advice reveals →
He said the firm’s clients did not find it reasonable that the government “having now conceded that it acted unlawfully, should unilaterally decide that it can take its time to pay it back”.
· China threatens ‘countermeasures’ after UK said it could offer Hong Kong residents path to British citizenship →
Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said that if the UK “insists on unilaterally changing its practices” it would be in violation of international law.
· China threatens 'countermeasures' against UK over Hong Kong crisis →
Zhao said that if the UK “insists on unilaterally changing its practices” it will be in violation of international law and norms.
· Coronavirus Australia news: Stuart Robert defends actions as minister and ongoing Centrelink debt recovery – as it happened →
Our clients do not consider that it is reasonable for the government, having now conceded that it acted unlawfully should unilaterally decide that it can take its time to pay it back and not be responsible to those affected for the loss and damage its unlawful conduct has caused.
· COVID 19 and Latin America: Three months on, the struggle continues →
Minister Holmes Trujillo was forced to clarify, “modifying the agreement unilaterally is perfidy.”
· Trump signs executive order to narrow protections for social media platforms →
“Attempts to unilaterally erode it threaten the future of online speech and internet freedoms.
The New York Times
· Trump Signs Executive Order on Social Media, Claiming to Protect ‘Free Speech’ →
Attempts to unilaterally erode it threaten the future of online speech and Internet freedoms.”
The China Post
· North Carolina governor: RNC hasn’t submitted safety plan →
Local Republican officials have noted that Trump isn’t a party to convention contract and doesn’t appear to have the power to unilaterally move the event, which is scheduled to start in 90 days after two years of planning.