Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Auto Windscreens owner imposes pay cut on staff unilaterally →
The legal position is that an employer is generally not entitled to unilaterally impose on an employee a pay cut or reduced hours without consent of the staff.
· Elena Rubin drops her ME board seat as she takes the chair at Afterpay →
Ms Rubin also announced that she would step down from the board of Members Equity Bank which has been dogged by revelations in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age this month that it had unilaterally reduced the amount of money thousands of customers could access from their redraw facilities.
· It’s a grab bag of ideas that is masking a bias →
In 1948 the State of Israel was proclaimed unilaterally.
The New York Times
· Trump Sows Doubt on Voting. It Keeps Some People Up at Night. →
Mr. Trump has said he expects the election to be held on Nov. 3 as scheduled, and under federal law he does not have the power to unilaterally postpone it.
The Japan Times
· Abe’s influence takes a hit with prosecutor scandal and bill reversal →
That being said, if the country can keep new infections low, the public’s perception toward the administration would improve and early missteps could be overlooked, he said, citing Abe’s decision to unilaterally shut down schools nationwide in late February as an example.
· Why Beijing feels compelled to destroy Hong Kong’s freedom →
By unilaterally deciding to impose draconian national security legislation on Hong Kong, China’s rubber-stamp parliament dealt a severe blow to the city.
· Global outrage erupts over China's ‘draconian' security law for Hong Kong →
“The statement shows growing and widespread international outrage at the decision by the Chinese government to unilaterally impose national security legislation in Hong Kong,” Patten said.
Hong Kong Free Press
· In full: 191 parliamentarians and policymakers from 23 countries slam Beijing for ‘assault’ on Hong Kong freedoms and rule of law →
Lord Patten of Barnes said: “The statement shows growing and widespread international outrage at the decision by the Chinese government to unilaterally impose national security legislation in Hong Kong.
The Japan Times
· China measure ‘death knell’ for Hong Kong autonomy, U.S. says →
Pompeo called the proposal an effort to “unilaterally and arbitrarily impose national security legislation on Hong Kong.”
The China Post
· Venezuelan high court orders DirecTV property seized →
“DirecTV unilaterally and illegally suspended the right to freedom of expression and communication for almost 10 million Venezuelans,” Díaz said outside the court.