“Union” in the news
|rugby union player|
Publications and example sentences
· Rugby union given approval for stage one return to training as Premiership edges closer to return →
Professional rugby union clubs have been given permission to start their return to training process in what is the biggest step yet towards the resumption of the 2019/20 season.
· F1 2020 calendar confirmed with eight European races to start season and Silverstone double-header →
Live Rugby union coverage direct to your inbox
The Japan Times
· Sunwolves bosses express pride, regret at end of Super Rugby tenure →
But he suggested that given current circumstances, it would be difficult for the team to compete in another league overseas and said that Japan SR would enter detailed discussions with the Japan Rugby Football Union about the team's future.
The New York Times
· Protests in N.Y.C.: Latest Updates →
Police Union Discloses Arrest of de Blasio’s Daughter in Privacy Breach
· Watch: Helicopters hover low over protesters in Washington →
The American Civil Liberties Union on Monday urged governors, mayors and police chiefs to ignore President Donald Trump's comments on using the military amid violent protests on cities across the country.
· Fifa asks leagues to use ‘common sense’ over Floyd protests →
Schalke 04 defender Weston McKennie displayed the same message on his armband in another game while Borussia Moenchengladbach’s Marcus Thuram knelt to honour Floyd after scoring against Union Berlin.
· Premiership clubs agree salary cap overhaul after Lord Myners review →
BBC rugby union correspondent
The New York Times
· ‘In Every City, There’s a George Floyd’: Portraits of Protest →
They are banging the barricades outside the White House, surging through New York’s Union Square, smashing shop windows in Beverly Hills.