|rugby union||Rugby birliği|
|rugby union player||Rugby birliği oyuncusu|
|trade union||Ticaret birliği|
|union player||Sendika oyuncusu|
|union team||Birlik takımı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Total's Grandpuits refinery set to restart but future iffy - Argus →
CEO Patrick Pouyanne has contacted members of Total's downstream unit and labor unions about the refinery's future, which the company is tying to the integrity of the Pipeline d'Ile-de-France that connects the plant with the Le Havre port.
· Lewis Hamilton’s father warns against Formula One’s return amid ongoing coronavirus pandemic: ‘Our fans are fighting on the frontline’ →
Live Rugby union coverage direct to your inbox
· Germany to lift travel warning to most European countries from June 15 →
Belgium announced on Wednesday that it would reopen its borders to travellers from the European Union, Britain and members of Europe's passport-free travel zone on June 15.
· David Smallbone obituary →
In recent years he brushed off the burden of Parkinson’s disease and continued to travel (with wheelchair and a carer) across Europe, the former Soviet Union, India, China, New Zealand and South America.
· Hecla Mining: A Mixed Bag →
Union workers at Lucky Friday ratified the collective bargaining agreement early this year.
· Trump administration bans Chinese carriers from flying into the U.S. →
Germany will lift a travel ban for European Union member states, other Schengen countries and the U.K. starting June 15.
The New York Times
· The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Second-Wave Feminism →
The black-and-white cut-and-paste, catalog-style interior is reminiscent of Stewart Brand’s counterculture classic “Whole Earth Catalog,” but the singular focus is women-run initiatives, from feminist credit unions (“credit discrimination is a very sexist business”) to a feminist karate union (“free from male chauvinism”) and feminist goat farmers.
· Cabinet secretary-led empowered group, PDC formed to attract investments to India →
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
· What Do Protests Look Like During a Pandemic? →
In Union Square on Saturday, a street cart that normally sells jewelry, incense, and sunglasses had been repurposed for the times: A vendor was hawking face shields and plastic globes.
· Trump says ‘common sense’ for Russia to rejoin G7 →
Trump, who is highly critical of the Nato military alliance and describes the European Union as a hostile trading competitor, has pushed repeatedly for a softer approach to Russia.