“Unit” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· SpartanNash Company (SPTN) CEO Dennis Eidson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, I would say that, in the first quarter, our estimate across the organization, again, not by business unit, but our estimates across the organization are that we probably had $6 million to $8 million associated with COVID costs and over the six weeks at the end of the first quarter, we would expect a similar number for the entire second quarter.
· California hospitals fighting red ink after preparing for COVID-19 surge that never came →
Hospitals incurred the double whammy of using scarce resources to set up field units, increase ICU capacity and buy personal protective gear while banning non-emergency procedures, the latter of which cut revenues in half.
· Upgrading Micron To Buy, $65 Target →
Because Micron is well exposed to long-term industry trends like 3D memory stacking (in their 3DXP technology), 5G smartphone unit sales growth, the expansions of the datacenter, and more.
· Höegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) CEO Steffen Føreid on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I’m happy to report that, all units in the partnership speed had 100% availability in the quarter.
· Google reportedly exploring stake in Vodafone Idea →
Google (GOOG +0.7%, GOOGL +0.8%) is reportedly exploring a minority stake in India's Vodafone Idea, the struggling unit of Vodafone (VOD +1.9%).
· Presso shifts focus to clothing disinfecting for film studios amid COVID-19 concerns →
The company has added a disinfecting element to its robot in line with CDC guidelines and has begun selling a limited number of units to TV and film production companies.
· Andy Gill: Gang of Four to release guitarist's final recordings →
Mayer said: “I’d never been in an intensive care unit before and it really is an extraordinary place.
· Qualcomm’s first Wi-Fi 6E chips are here →
Qualcomm envisions mesh routers using these chips and putting the new 6GHz spectrum to use as a backhaul to wirelessly connect the units, freeing up the 5GHz spectrum to communicate with devices.
· The NSA has a warning: Russia's most infamous hackers are still active →
The same Russian intelligence unit that leaked Democrats' files in 2016 is engaged in an ongoing email hacking campaign, the National Security Agency announced Thursday.
· Sony’s 1000XM3-series headphones are deeply discounted at Back Market →
Up to 42 percent off like-new refurbished units