|administrative unit||Idari birim|
|military unit||Askeri birlik|
|municipal unit||Belediye birimi|
|per unit||Birim başına|
|regional unit||Bölgesel birim|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Germany wants to kick extremists out of military faster →
German officials have expressed alarm over the recent discovery of several far-right extremists in the military, including a member of the special forces unit KSK who had hoarded weapons, ammunition and explosives at home.
· Energy Transfer Debt, Leverage, Downgrade, And Distributions →
The coupon on preferred stock is considerably lower than the current common unit equity yield, but higher than traditional bond debt.
· Israel's Team8 raises $104M to make bigger cybersecurity bets →
She’ll be leading the effort with Liran Grinberg, one of Team8’s original founders alongside others like Nadav Zafrir, the former Commander of 8200, Israel’s famed intelligence unit.
· Bharuch fire: 40 workers injured in blast at Gujarat chemical factory, adjoining villages being evacuated →
As per the report, the fire continues to engulf the unit.
· Cop suspended over death of CMU mascot dog →
No details of the suspect were released but Thairath reported earlier he was a 27-year-old police corporal in the Border Patrol Police unit based in San Sai district of Chiang Mai province.
· Quant Strategies For A Volatile Market (Video Transcript) →
They supply power units, power conversion, power supply units.
· Bursa Malaysia rallies to end at nearly 4-month high →
Warrants turnover improved to 743.77 million units worth RM157.45 million from 545.61 million units worth RM134.8 million yesterday.
· Stanley Ho: The ‘king of gambling’ who built Macau →
It’s the fourth-biggest in revenue terms after Las Vegas Sands Corp’s Macau unit, Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. and the local unit of Wynn Resorts Ltd.
· Nine students fined for gathering for tea and study in overcrowded apartment during circuit breaker →
Six people - including the three accused tenants - were registered tenants of the unit.
· American Electric Power: Increasing Leverage Poses Medium-Term Threat To Dividend →
I have nothing against debt-funded growth, hence my ownership of units in Energy Transfer Partners (ET), but I nonetheless still believe that leverage has to be trending in a sustainable long-term direction, as it cannot continue increasing forever.