|administrative unit||Idari birim|
|military unit||Askeri birlik|
|municipal unit||Belediye birimi|
|per unit||Birim başına|
|regional unit||Bölgesel birim|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Google reportedly exploring stake in Vodafone Idea →
Google (GOOG +0.7%, GOOGL +0.8%) is reportedly exploring a minority stake in India's Vodafone Idea, the struggling unit of Vodafone (VOD +1.9%).
· Andy Gill: Gang of Four to release guitarist's final recordings →
Mayer said: “I’d never been in an intensive care unit before and it really is an extraordinary place.
· Qualcomm’s first Wi-Fi 6E chips are here →
Qualcomm envisions mesh routers using these chips and putting the new 6GHz spectrum to use as a backhaul to wirelessly connect the units, freeing up the 5GHz spectrum to communicate with devices.
· The NSA has a warning: Russia's most infamous hackers are still active →
The same Russian intelligence unit that leaked Democrats' files in 2016 is engaged in an ongoing email hacking campaign, the National Security Agency announced Thursday.
· Sony’s 1000XM3-series headphones are deeply discounted at Back Market →
Up to 42 percent off like-new refurbished units
· Police in Ireland arrest four armed Brazilians over alleged drug feud →
Early on Wednesday the men travelled from Dublin, three in a van, one in a car, and the Emergency Response Unit (ERU) performed a “hard stop” – using police vehicles to force the van and car to stop before arresting the men at gunpoint.
· Teekay Corporation Monetizes TGP Incentive Distribution Rights, Reports Additional FPSO Impairments →
Company took further write-downs on two of its FPSO units.
The New York Times
· Eduardo L. Gancayco, Who Kept Hospital Workers Fed, Dies at 62 →
“He is one of us, and we’re taking care of him as best we can,” she said a doctor in the intensive care unit told her.
· General Electric CEO warns of negative cash flow in 2020 →
General Electric Co on Thursday warned 2020 free cash flow would be negative as it struggles with weakness in its aviation and power units due to the coronavirus outbreak.
· UP Fintech Holding Limited's (TIGR) CEO Wu Tianhua on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are taking advantage of the short-term market volatility, higher user acquisition rate and starting to see operating leverage across our business units.