|national unity government||国家統一政府|
· FSU AM: 'Nole Alum on Blackman, Recruiting Updates, & More →
And following the Unity Walk hosted by Florida State athletics, University President John Thrasher outlined a plan for steps toward equality, which possibly includes renaming Doak Campbell Stadium.
· Singapore GE: Opposition leaders refute PM Lee’s claim they have been ‘completely silent’ on Covid-19 →
They told the media that their show of unity presents an alternative for Singaporeans, that opposition candidates do have what it takes to manage the Covid-19 if they collaborate.
· Budget 2021 to focus on four broad themes, says finance minister →
“From gathering donations for front liners to providing food for vulnerable segments of society, the Malaysian spirit of unity in diversity shine bright,” he added.
· FSU's President Outlines Plan for Steps Toward Equality →
On the heels of so much turmoil in our nation, and after a Unity Walk was orchestrated by leaders of the FSU football team, Florida State University President John Thrasher penned a pledge, with specific steps outlined, to ensure racism and oppression within the FSU community will become a thing of the past.
· Keir Starmer, Black Lives Matter and the significance of political gestures →
Perhaps there is politics at work as Starmer senses he still needs his party’s support, and unity, as he tries to steer it back to power, and it was useful to undertake such a public act.
· Hezbollah, Hamas blast Israel's annexation plans →
Lebanon’s militant Hezbollah group and the Palestinian Hamas on Monday said Israel’s plan to annex parts of the West Bank is an “aggression against the Palestinian people” and called for unity to confront it.
· It’s not that Trump doesn’t want to tackle racism. It’s just that he’s focused on perceived racism against whites. →
“Let me also say a word to those in the media who falsely and consistently label their opponents as racists, who condemn patriotic citizens who offer a clear and truthful defense of American unity,” Trump said.
· Brexit warning: UK told Angela Merkel will NOT help Britain secure a deal with Brussels →
“But with all the hope that London is now putting into Merkel, one thing should be noted there: The unity of the European Union is more important for Germany than a deal that threatens to tear the community apart.”
· Energy Second Quarter Review 2020 →
In the interest of party unity, the Democrats have shifted their ideology towards the political left.
· Trump attacks NASCAR and Bubba Wallace over Confederate flag banning, noose controversy →
Fellow NASCAR drivers marched alongside his car in a show of unity afterwards.