|unmanned aerial vehicle||無人航空機|
|unmanned aerial vehicles||無人航空機|
· EHang Holdings Limited (EH) CEO Huazhi Hu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our business opportunities are promising due to emerging opportunities to provide cost effective and safe service with unmanned AAVs.
· Antarctic ice shelves melted at speeds of 50 metres a day at end of last Ice Age, scientists warn →
Using drones, satellites and AUVs (autonomous unmanned vehicles), the researchers were able to study ice conditions in the Weddell Sea in unprecedented detail.
· Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK) CEO Kai-Shing Tao on Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It is perfect for unmanned gate and entrance control where people line up and go in and are out one by one whether it's indoors or outdoors.
· Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) CEO Kathy Warden Presents at Bernstein's Virtual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
Within airspace here, can you talk a little bit about unmanned systems and autonomous systems and how you see that rolling clearly the Hale systems has been your most important area there, but how should we think of this in the future growth on the Hale systems but then also have other areas that that can come into play here?
The China Post
· CVS Health tests self-driving vehicle prescription delivery →
But using unmanned vehicles to deliver potentially sensitive prescriptions is uncharted territory.
· Ill-advised car journeys on film – ranked! →
However, they are soon set upon by a bunch of unmanned lorries that only stop when Pat Hingle, from Splendor in the Grass, blows them up with a rocket launcher.
· Elbit Systems Firing On All Cylinders →
• military aircraft and helicopter systems• commercial aviation systems and aerostructures• unmanned aircraft systems and unmanned surface vessels• electro-optic, night vision, and countermeasures systems• land vehicle systems• munitions• command, control, communications, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) and cyber systems• electronic warfare and signal intelligence systems• other commercial activities.
· Libya's battle in the sky: How air superiority changed the war →
While manned fighter aircraft have been used, for the most part the air war has been fought by unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or drones.
· Nasa SpaceX launch - as it happened: Historic liftoff cancelled moments before takeoff over weather →
In 2017, Musk said he hoped to send unmanned spacecraft to Mars by 2022, followed by the first crewed flight in 2024.
· Zipline drones deliver masks to hospitals in fight against coronavirus →
The big picture: The pandemic has caused a surge of interest in contactless delivery, creating new opportunities for robots, driverless vehicles and unmanned drones.