|official and unofficial||公式および非公式|
|unofficial count yields||非公式のカウント利回り|
· Amid Floyd fallout, Clyburn says it's not the right time for Klobuchar to be named VP →
Trump arbitrarily set an unofficial deadline for Tuesday in a Rose Garden press conference last week, asking Cooper’s office to put forward proposals for an alternate convention plan, in consultation with Republican officials.
· What is the way forward in India-Nepal border dispute? →
Despite the tensions - the second over Kalapani in six months and the most serious bilateral dispute since the 2015 unofficial blockade - analysts on both sides have begun to call for a political solution to Kalapani.
· Trump friend and political adviser Roger Stone to report to federal prison on 30 June →
Stone, who was worked directly for the Trump campaign in 2015 and then as an unofficial adviser, was convicted in November for lying to Congress, obstructing an official proceeding and witness tampering.
· Premier's Belt and Road adviser helped land Labor donation →
The staffer, who Labor sources said harbours ambitions of becoming an MP, would go on to become an unofficial spokesman for the Victorian government on international students, immigration and free trade in the Chinese press.
· European soccer's push to return →
Where things stand: Of the big five European leagues, Germany's Bundesliga has resumed play, England's Premier League and Italy's Serie A have official return dates, Spain's La Liga has an unofficial return date and France's Ligue 1 abandoned the season in April.
· America at boiling point: how one death rocked a nation numbed by 100,000 →
Sociologists have long tracked a relationship between high temperatures and riots, and so it is now in the unofficial first week of summer.
· YouTube’s new chapters feature is rolling out on desktop and mobile →
This unofficial mix of Persona 5 tunes also has chapters.